- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Fit the tail assembly to the fuselage .
- The assembly will rise next tuesday .
- Each state had a governor and a state assembly .
- It was very quiet in the assembly hall .
- The assembly assented gravely .
- the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- the social act of assembling; "they demanded the right of assembly"
- a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
- a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together
- a public facility to meet for open discussion
同義詞：forum, meeting place
- a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose
* Deliberative assembly, An organization comprising members who use parliamentary procedure for making decisions