- ASSET ＝ Association of Supervisory Staffs Executives and Technicians (英國)主管人員、行政官員及技術人員聯合會。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He summed up his assets and liabilities .
- His weakness can be assets in this case .
- He is a most valuable asset to the firm .
- We had sold off our marginal assets .
- He realizes the bankrupt's assets .
- a useful or valuable quality
In financial accounting, assets are economic resources. Anything tangible or intangible that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value and that is held to have positive economic value is considered an asset.