- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What is today's assignment in history ?
- The military assignment was frustrating .
- The action assignments drove the follow-ups .
- He left for his assignment in the middle east .
- This is robert mundell's assignment rule .
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position; "the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
同義詞：appointment, designation, naming
- the act of distributing something to designated places or persons; "the first task is the assignment of an address to each datum"
- a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces); "hazardous duty"
- an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
- the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
- (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance