- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The p in cupboard has been lost by assimilation to b .
- It 's an exzample of speech assimilation to pronounce " grandma " as " grammar " .
- The degradation or assimilation of fatty materials is often restricted because of their relative insolubility .
a reduction in assimilation was observed concomitantly with a loss in leaf water content. 在同化作用下降的同時，我們觀察到葉子含水量的喪失。
- Several reactions involving the direct assimilation of ammonia into organic compounds have been described in living systems .
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the application of a general schema to a particular instance
- the process of assimilating new ideas into an existing cognitive structure
- a linguistic process by which a sound becomes similar to an adjacent sound
- the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
- the state of being assimilated; people of different backgrounds come to see themselves as part of a larger national family