- He assorted the book alphabetically
- It well assorts with his character .
- It ill assorts with his character .
- He has always assorted with men of his own age .
- Rocks of assorted sizes and shapes are embedded in the bottom of a glacier .
- consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds; "an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"; "assorted sizes"; "miscellaneous accessories"; "a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"; "a motley crew"; "sundry sciences commonly known as social"- I.A.Richards
同義詞：miscellaneous, mixed, motley, sundry
- of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity; "assorted sizes"; "his disguises are many and various"; "various experiments have failed to disprove the theory"; "cited various reasons for his behavior"