- 更多例句： 下一頁
- There is a stable ground state of the atom .
- An atom contains a tiny heavy nucleus .
- The electron is not very tied to the atom .
- Waves emanate from the same atom source .
- He didn't know that the atom bomb would work .
The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons and electrically neutral neutrons (except in the case of hydrogen-1, which is the only stable nuclide with no neutrons).