[ 'ɔ:kʃən ] 發音: 用"auction"造句
2.(橋牌)拍賣玩法 (＝ auction bridge)。
- at auction: 在拍賣中
- the auction: 拍賣
- aggregate auction; call auction: 集合競價
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The auction was the liveliest part of the entertainment .
- I bought it at an auction .
- We had a private view of the jewels before the public auction .
- They are a ring of dealers controlling prices at an antiques auction .
- They picked up most of the furniture at auctions in country towns .
- the public sale of something to the highest bidder
同義詞：auction sale, vendue
- a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- sell at an auction
同義詞：auction off, auctioneer
An auction is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and then selling the item to the highest bidder. In economic theory, an auction may refer to any mechanism or set of trading rules for exchange.