- authentic: adj. 1.可信的；可靠的，確實的 ...
- assessment: n. 1.(價格的)評定，(稅額的) ...
- be authentic: 展現真實的我
- Authentic assessment : an assessment approach in
- For the evaluation of project - based learning , we evaluate applying authentic assessment
- Authentic assessment is based on establishing the status , exposing the meaning and identifying the value of human as subject
- The essence of authentic assessment is human ' s assessment that focuses on individuality , creativity and authenticity
- In the process of human ' s meaning and value being asked for and strived for in educational assessment , authentic assessment as a new concept is created , and it pursues actively human ' s reverting in educational assessment
Authentic assessment is the measurement of "intellectual accomplishments that are worthwhile, significant, and meaningful,"Wehlage, Newmann, & Secada, 1996, p. 23 as compared to multiple choice standardized tests.