[ 'ɔ:θə ] 發音: 用"author"造句
- a clever author: 聰明的作家
- a prosy author: 平凡的作家
- about the author: 關于作者; 著者簡介; 作者簡介
- This book has a preface written by the author ...
- This made author entry compulsory .
- Maybe i am going to be an author after all .
- Very few authors came up to his standard .
- The argument presented by the author is just and sound .
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; "he was the generator of several complaints"
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- be the author of; "She authored this play"
An author is broadly defined as "the person who originated or gave existence to anything" and whose authorship determines responsibility for what was created. Narrowly defined, an author is the originator of any written work.