- adaptive autopilot: 適應式自動操舵儀; 自適應式自動駕駛 ...
- aircraft autopilot: 飛機自動駕駛儀
- autopilot airspeed: 自動駕駛儀保持的空速
- Identical autopilots are used to control the pitch and yaw motions if the missile has two planes of symmetry .
- In order to design the autopilot for a rear controlled missile we must make a first estimate of the required aerodynamic derivatives .
- Verification regulation of autopilot system test bench " - 3
- Who s steering this ship ? - video screen autopilot
- Specification of marine autopilot with gyro compass
- a navigational device that automatically keeps ships or planes or spacecraft on a steady course
同義詞：automatic pilot, robot pilot
- a cognitive state in which you act without self-awareness; "she went about her chores on automatic pilot"; "too much of the writing seems to have been done on automatic pilot"; "she talked and he dozed and my mind went on autopilot"
An autopilot is a system used to guide a vehicle without assistance from a human being. Autopilots are used in aircraft, boats (known as self-steering gear), space craft, missiles, and others.