- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Direction on the sphere is measured by azimuths .
- This azimuth motion is known as the ballistic deflection error .
- Such trilateration is liable to rapid accumulation of azimuth error .
- The length and azimuth of one side at each junction point is first decided on .
- The error in azimuth must be controlled by astronomical observations for azimuth(and longit ude) .
- the azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian