- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Isolation and purification of the bacteriocin are studied
- Mode of action of plantaricin l - 1 , an antilisteria bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus plantarum
- A bacteriocin with a broad spectrum activity produced by grapevine crown gall biocontrol strain e
- Study on the isolated bacteriocin ' s property shows that the bacteriocin has good stability against temperature and ph . the antimicrobial activity is not influenced disposed for 10 minutes under 80 , and only 13 % loss of activity is suffered under the temperature of 100 for 10min
對分離出的細菌素的性質研究表明，細菌素具有較好的熱穩定性和酸堿穩定性，在溫度80處理10min對活性沒有影響， 100處理10min活性僅損失13 ，在ph3 - 10的范圍內活性變化不大。
- In the research field of food preservation , an intense interest for scientists is focused on the isolation of antimicrobial substances from microbial metabolites . natural biopreservatives derived from traditional fermented foods are generally recognized as safe . in this paper , one strain screened for its safety and broad antimicrobial spectrum and its antimicrobial substance - - bacteriocin are studied in detail
Bacteriocins are proteinaceous toxins produced by bacteria to inhibit the growth of similar or closely related bacterial strain(s). They are typically considered to be narrow spectrum antibiotics, though this has been debated.