- a bag of: 一袋
- be in the bag: 已到手的
- in the bag: （口）穩操勝券; 十拿九穩，成功在望 ...
- Oh dear ! the travelling bag has been left behind .
- Dr. nicholas looked around for his bag .
- He fitted the map snugly into the bag .
- Let me have a feel inside the bag .
- Have you got any unexposed films in the bag ?
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
同義詞：cup of tea, dish
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
同義詞：traveling bag, travelling bag, grip, suitcase
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
同義詞：handbag, pocketbook, purse
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
- an ugly or ill-tempered woman; "he was romancing the old bag for her money"
- the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person); "his bag included two deer"
- the quantity that a bag will hold; "he ate a large bag of popcorn"
A bag (also known regionally as a sack) is a simple tool in the form of a non-rigid container. The use of bags predates recorded history, with the earliest bags being no more than lengths of animal skin or woven plant fibers, folded up at the edges and secured in that shape with strings of the same material.