- 更多例句： 下一頁
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- Airlift tipped the balance of the sieges .
- He lunged for it, lost his balance .
- It is our pleasure to submit the balance sheet ...
- I was still balancing the matter in my mind .
- being in a state of proper equilibrium; "the carefully balanced seesaw"; "a properly balanced symphony orchestra"; "a balanced assessment of intellectual and cultural history"; "a balanced blend of whiskeys"; "the educated man shows a balanced development of all his powers"