- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He wanted to use the baseball as a metaphor .
- He honestly believed that he loved baseball .
- His mind was on horses as well as baseball .
- The final score in the baseball game was 5 to 0 .
- My father was crazy about baseball .
- a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players; teams take turns at bat trying to score runs; "he played baseball in high school"; "there was a baseball game on every empty lot"; "there was a desire for National League ball in the area"; "play ball!"
- a ball used in playing baseball
Baseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams of nine players. The aim is to score runs by hitting a thrown ball with a bat and touching a series of four bases arranged at the corners of a 90-foot diamond.