- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The beat generation "couldn't care less" what happens .
- The beat generation " couldn ' t care less " what happens
- He is a member of beat generation
- Among the western icons which the book cites are the 1960s beat generation of jack kerouac ' s on the road
- A great number of graduate students were driven into the intellectual slum when in the lace united stateslace the intellectual poor became the classic poor , the poor under the rather romantic guise of the beat generation , a real phenomenon in the late fifties
The Beat Generation was a group of American post-World War II writers who came to prominence in the 1950s, as well as the cultural phenomena that they both documented and inspired. Central elements of "Beat" culture included rejection of received standards, innovations in style, experimentation with drugs, alternative sexualities, an interest in Eastern religion, a rejection of materialism, and explicit portrayals of the human condition.