- beneficial: adj. 有利的，有益的， (to) ...
- use: n. 1.使用，利用，應用；使用的機 ...
- beneficial use of waters: 水域的實益用途
- Reasonably beneficial use
- Each river has a slightly different set of wqos , specific to its particular characteristics and beneficial uses
- I will also focus on the most beneficial use of metadata annotation in aspect - oriented programming
- Through a series of analysis and research , the article proposes the realization of beneficial use of withdrawing which can improve the marketing competition ability
- These wqos laid out the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of water that need to be achieved to meet conservation goals and to support the various beneficial uses of different areas of water
Beneficial use is a legal term describing a person's right to enjoy the benefits of specific property, especially a view or access to light, air, or water, even though title to that property is held by another person. This may also be termed "beneficial enjoyment".