- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They were to gather fresh leaves and berries for her bed .
- This berry is a favorite with the natives of the interior of new england .
- The results of his experiments were, among other plants, an especially strong cherry tree; a black berry plant without thorns; and a larger, sweeter and smoother raspberry .
- To sailboats and gibble - grated berry - juice bladders
- Notify me of updates to wild berries flavoured tea
- any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits; used as desserts or in making jams and jellies and preserves
- a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- pick or gather berries; "We went berrying in the summer"