- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- Bimetallic strip compensation
- Two metallic strips with different coefficients of thermal expansion are permanently joined together to form a bimetallic strip
- In bimetallic thermometers a defined bending or change in the curvature of a bimetallic strip is brought about by a change in temperature
- A bimetallic strip formed by joining together two metal strips with different coefficients of expansion suffers bending deformation when the temperature changes
- a strip consisting of two metals that bends with a rise in temperature
A bimetallic strip is used to convert a temperature change into mechanical displacement. The strip consists of two strips of different metals which expand at different rates as they are heated, usually steel and copper, or in some cases brass instead of copper.