- I fear i am something to blame for this ?
- He was tripped into saying he was to blame .
- She retorted upon him , saying he was to blame ..
- I have a pain in every blamed joint .
- I do not confer praise or blame .
- expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he''s a blasted idiot"; "it''s a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I''ll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I''ll do any such thing"; "he''s a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
同義詞：blasted, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal
- attribute responsibility to; "We blamed the accident on her"; "The tragedy was charged to her inexperience"
- put or pin the blame on
- harass with constant criticism; "Don''t always pick on your little brother"
同義詞：find fault, pick
Blame is the act of censuring, holding responsible, making negative statements about an individual or group that their action or actions are socially or morally irresponsible, the opposite of praise. When someone is morally responsible for doing something wrong their action is blameworthy.