漂白，漂；曬白；弄白。 bleached goods 漂白布匹。vi.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Can they bleach ostrich feathers ?
- Normally tan to reddish sandstones are bleached .
- The factory produces bleach and washing-up liquid .
- Bleaching effects are very strong and show on air photos .
- This cloth is still stained ; you 'll have to give it another bleach .
- the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)
- the whiteness that results from removing the color from something; "a complete bleach usually requires several applications"
- an agent that makes things white or colorless
同義詞：bleaching agent, blanching agent, whitener
Bleach refers to a number of chemicals which remove color, whiten or disinfect, often via oxidation.