(blended, blent ) 混合，攙合，混雜，摻雜；融合調和。 blend the ingredients in a recipe 按配方調料。 Sea and sky seemed to blend. 海天一色。 The red sofa did not blend with the purple wall. 這種紅色沙發和紫色墻壁不調和。 blend whisky 調制威士忌酒。n.
混合；混合種；混合色；合成語；混紡紗。 tea of +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Rainbarrow had again become blended with night .
- Melt the butter and then blend in the flour .
- Which blend of coffee would you like ?
- The city is a happy blending of town and country .
- The sea and the sky seemed to blend into each other .
- the act of blending components together thoroughly
- a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog'' is a blend of `smoke'' and `fog''"; "`motel'' is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor'' and `hotel''"; "`brunch'' is a well-known portmanteau"
同義詞：portmanteau word, portmanteau
- an occurrence of thorough mixing
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
同義詞：flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don''t intermingle much"
同義詞：intermix, immingle, intermingle
- blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won''t go with the chairs"
同義詞：go, blend in
In linguistics, a blend is a word formed from parts of two or more other words. These parts are sometimes, but not always, morphemes.