- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He is as blind as a bat without his glasses .
- The blind do not always need our help .
- Millions of blind shrimp can be found there too .
- Nothing is blinder than fanatic passion .
- Her eyes were blinded with the rain .
- unable to see; "a person is blind to the extent that he must devise alternative techniques to do efficiently those things he would do with sight if he had normal vision"--Kenneth Jernigan
- unable or unwilling to perceive or understand; "blind to a lover''s faults"; "blind to the consequences of their actions"
- not based on reason or evidence; "blind hatred"; "blind faith"; "unreasoning panic"
- make dim by comparison or conceal
- make blind by putting the eyes out; "The criminals were punished and blinded"
- render unable to see
- a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight; "they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
- a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters); "he waited impatiently in the blind"
- something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity; "he wasn''t sick--it was just a subterfuge"; "the holding company was just a blind"
- people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group; "he spent hours reading to the blind"