[ bɔ:d ] 發音: 用"board"造句
- a board: a臺
- as on board: 按船上實存量
- board in: 在寄宿處吃飯
- His conduct has been entirely above board .
- Flight ba 193 for paris is now boarding
- His business dealings were above board .
- There was a television camera crew on board .
- He receives wages plus room and board .
- a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose; "he nailed boards across the windows"
- a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games; "he got out the board and set up the pieces"
- a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer''s capabilities
同義詞：circuit board, circuit card, card, plug-in, add-in
- electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
同義詞：control panel, instrument panel, control board, panel
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
同義詞：display panel, display board
- food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
- a committee having supervisory powers; "the board has seven members"
- a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes