- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- He shouted to me that the boat was sinking .
- The boat was moving quickly toward the shore .
- He sailed the boat between the islands .
- Sometimes someone would speak in a boat .
- a small vessel for travel on water
- a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
同義詞：gravy boat, gravy holder, sauceboat
- ride in a boat on water
A boat is a watercraft of any size designed to float or plane, to provide passage across water. Usually this water will be inland (lakes) or in protected coastal areas.