- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Wait a minute, i have a bone to pick with you .
- His bones was laid in westminster .
- Our budget has been pared to the bone .
- Crushed bones make one of the best fertilizers .
- She used up the chicken bones to make soup .
- consisting of or made up of bone; "a bony substance"; "the bony framework of the body"
- remove the bones from; "bone the turkey before roasting it"
- study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
同義詞：cram, grind away, drum, bone up, swot, get up, mug up, swot up
Bones are rigid organs that constitute part of the endoskeleton of vertebrates. They support and protect the various organs of the body, produce red and white blood cells and store minerals.