- Boolean algebra with shell and dangerous signal recognition logic
- Basic boolean algebra is easy to learn see
- A good tutorial on logic and boolean algebra is the
- Metric structures on boolean algebras and an application to propositional logic
- Invest the time to learn the basics of boolean algebra , and all your code will benefit
In mathematics and mathematical logic, Boolean algebra is the subarea of algebra in which the values of the variables are the truth values true and false, usually denoted 1 and 0 (respectively). Instead of elementary algebra where the values of the variables are numbers, and the main operations are addition and multiplication, the main operations of Boolean algebra are the conjunction and, denoted ∧, the disjunction or, denoted ∨, and the negation not, denoted ?.