- 更多例句： 下一頁
- County boroughs lose their autonomy .
- Aid was also applied to the special contributions of boroughs to the king's revenue .
- The rascals! now that i represent my borough and may sit for the country, they begin to recollect me !
- You want to be membered for the country, where with your own vote and your borough at your back, you can command anything .
- My name ' s oliver trinke and l ' m with the borough
- an English town that forms the constituency of a member of parliament
- one of the administrative divisions of a large city
A borough is an administrative division in various countries. In principle, the term borough designates a self-governing township although, in practice, official use of the term varies widely.