- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It was like a talisman worn in bosom .
- Helen is the woman he has taken to his bosom .
- A dumb and grumbling anger swelled his bosom .
- So, very soon the public bosom closed .
- She drew a little book from her bosom .
- a close affectionate and protective acceptance; "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
- cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- a person''s breast or chest
- either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
同義詞：breast, knocker, boob, tit, titty
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept; "his bosom was bursting with the secret"