〔英方〕(干草等的)束，堆。 look for a needle in a bottleof hay 干草堆里找針，吃力不討好，徒勞無益。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They stood themselves a bottle of wine .
- He asked me to crack a bottle with him .
- After she died he began to hit the bottle .
- We can officially opened a fresh bottle .
- Our prices start from $ 2.50 a bottle .
- a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
同義詞：feeding bottle, nursing bottle
- the quantity contained in a bottle
- put into bottles; "bottle the mineral water"
- store (liquids or gases) in bottles