- boundary: n. 邊界，疆界，限界 (betwe ...
- layer: n. 1.放置者，鋪設者，計劃者。 ...
- layer boundary: 邊界層
- As the air proceeds along the test section the boundary layer thickens .
- The boundary layer thickness is a function of the convection condition, in the melt .
- In order to minimize the boundary layer effects, the nozzles were made as short as possible .
- Actual humidity measurements in the boundary layers have been made with a microwave refractometer .
- Airplanes drag along a very thin shield of motionless air known as a boundary layer .
- the layer of slower flow of a fluid past a surface