[ brænd ] 發音: 用"brand"造句
- by brand: 憑品牌
- brand names brand names: 名牌子
- brand, brand name: 品牌
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- On big farms cattle are usually branded .
- His brisk manner branded him a yankee .
- Soldiers of bad character were branded bc .
- We have the best brand of wines and spirits ..
- It was no more than a dying brand .
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
同義詞：sword, blade, steel
- a recognizable kind; "there''s a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
同義詞：mark, stigma, stain
- identification mark on skin, made by burning
- a name given to a product or service
同義詞：trade name, brand name, marque
- a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
- mark with a brand or trademark; "when this product is not branded it sells for a lower price"
- to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful; "He denounced the government action"; "She was stigmatized by society because she had a child out of wedlock"
同義詞：stigmatize, stigmatise, denounce, mark
- burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
Brand is the "name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers."American Marketing Association Dictionary.