2.〔主 pl.〕黃銅制品；銅管樂器；〔the brass〕(樂隊的)銅管樂器部；〔俚語〕(刻有肖像、紋章等)黃銅紀念牌。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The brass plate must be adherent to the steel .
- "it's very distressing," said brass .
- There came the blare of a brass band .
- "he, he, he!" laughed mr. brass .
- The brass surface must be free of contamination .
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- a memorial made of brass
同義詞：memorial tablet, plaque
- an ornament or utensil made of brass
- impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn''t believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
同義詞：boldness, nerve, face, cheek
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
同義詞：administration, governance, governing body, establishment, organization, organisation
- the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- an alloy of copper and zinc