- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Lydia let out her breath in a long sigh .
- In a breath , the street was empty .
- Poetry and art are the breath of life to her .
- I found myself suddenly very short of breath .
- Mr. bounderby blew out a long, hot breath .
- the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing; "he took a deep breath and dived into the pool"; "he was fighting to his last breath"
- an indirect suggestion; "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- a slight movement of the air; "there wasn''t a breath of air in the room"
- the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration; "his sour breath offended her"
- a short respite
同義詞：breather, breathing place, breathing space, breathing spell, breathing time