- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Once again i breathed as a free man .
- Both boys were breathing very heavily .
- You'd have to pay to breathe that stuff .
- I stood at the curb trying to breathe .
- She could hear his heavy breathing .
- draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs; "I can breathe better when the air is clean"; "The patient is respiring"
同義詞：take a breath, respire, suspire
- expel (gases or odors)
同義詞：emit, pass off
- reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked; "This rare Bordeaux must be allowed to breathe for at least 2 hours"
- take a short break from one''s activities in order to relax
同義詞：rest, catch one''s breath, take a breather
- manifest or evince; "She breathes the Christian spirit"
- utter or tell; "not breathe a word"
- impart as if by breathing; "He breathed new life into the old house"
- be alive; "Every creature that breathes"
- allow the passage of air through; "Our new synthetic fabric breathes and is perfect for summer wear"