- breathing: adj. 1.呼吸的，活的。 2.( ...
- fire: n. 1.火，火焰；火災；燃燒；爐火 ...
- a eustic breathing: 長吸式呼吸
- It 's said that dragons breathe fire .
- She was breathing fire and brimstone .
- They breathe fire and / or leave fiery wakes as they fly
- - can you breathe fire ? - yes , i can
- Can you breathe fire ? - yes , i can
Breathing Fire is a 1991 straight-to-video martial arts crime film starring Jonathan Quan, Ed Neal, Jerry Trimble, and Bolo Yeung. The film is a loose remake of the 1977 Hong Kong film The Flash Legs that starred Tao-liang Tan, who executive produced and wrote this film under the pseudonym of Delon Tanners.