- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She finds his beard too bristly .
- Hair : short , bristly , extends down onto his forehead
- Goyle has short , bristly hair and long , gorilla - ish arms
- Not only did the cloned siblings show distinct food preferences and temperaments , but they also varied in physical characteristics : some had more bristly coats or fewer teeth than others did
- I was spared the trouble of answering , for bessie seemed in too great a hurry to listen to explanations ; she hauled me to the washstand , inflicted a merciless , but happily brief scrub on my face and hands with soap , water , and a coarse towel ; disciplined my head with a bristly brush , denuded me of my pinafore , and then hurrying me to the top of the stairs , bid me go down directly , as i was wanted in the breakfast - room
- having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.; "a horse with a short bristly mane"; "bristly shrubs"; "burred fruits"; "setaceous whiskers"
同義詞：barbed, barbellate, briary, briery, bristled, burred, burry, prickly, setose, setaceous, spiny, thorny
- very irritable; "bristly exchanges between the White House and the press"; "he became prickly and spiteful"; "witty and waspish about his colleagues"
同義詞：prickly, splenetic, waspish