布朗(姓氏)。 Brown， Jones, and Robinson 張三李四，普通人 (＝Tom, Dick, and Harry)。adj.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Mrs merrick wore a dark brown dress .
- The brown fields swept out to the horizon .
- Mrs. brown : that is a lovely hat !
- He no longer agreed with brown now .
- Dr brown takes some private patients .
- (of skin) deeply suntanned
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
同義詞：brownish, chocolate-brown, dark-brown
- make brown in color; "the draught browned the leaves on the trees in the yard"
- fry in a pan until it changes color; "brown the meat in the pan"
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
Brown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colors produced by a mixture of orange, red, rose, or yellow with black or gray. The term is from Old English brún, in origin for any dusky or dark shade of color.