【醫學】布魯士菌病，地中海熱，馬耳他熱(＝ Malta fever).
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Brucellosis is a worldwide problem of both public health and economic importance .
- The rule for control techniques of animal brucellosis
- Males should also be tested for brucellosis
- Procedure of tube agglutination test for brucellosis
- Procedure of plate agglutination test for brucellosis
- infectious bacterial disease of human beings transmitted by contact with infected animals or infected meat or milk products; characterized by fever and headache
同義詞：undulant fever, Malta fever, Gibraltar fever, Rock fever, Mediterranean fever
- an infectious disease of domestic animals often resulting in spontaneous abortion; transmittable to human beings
同義詞：contagious abortion, Bang''s disease