- annular budding: 環狀噴燈; 環狀芽接
- base budding: 底接
- budding cell: 芽殖細胞
- Buds on the trees are a sign of spring .
- The new buds begin to appear in the spring ..
- She was hardly more than a budding woman .
- The plant will come into bud in spring .
- Flower buds trees can be produced terminally .
- reproduction of some unicellular organisms (such as yeasts) by growth and specialization followed by the separation by constriction of a part of the parent
- beginning to develop; "a budding genius"
Budding is a form of asexual reproduction in which a new organism develops from an outgrowth or bud on another one. The new organism remains attached as it grows, separating from the parent organism only when it is mature.