3.緩沖者；緩沖物；緩沖國(＝ buffer state〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The dma will first fill the line buffer .
- A buffer system resists a change in ph .
- I've always been a sort of africa buff .
- It requires buffering for most applications .
- The red coat changed for one of blue and buff .
- an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block; used for polishing (as in manicuring)
- a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- a power tool used to buff surfaces
- (computer science) a part of RAM used for temporary storage of data that is waiting to be sent to a device; used to compensate for differences in the rate of flow of data between components of a computer system
同義詞：buffer storage, buffer store
- an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
同義詞：fender, cowcatcher, pilot
- a neutral zone between two rival powers that is created in order to diminish the danger of conflict
- (chemistry) an ionic compound that resists changes in its pH