- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- A bright electric bulb glowed above our heads .
- The new plant forms new bulbs in vegetative reproduction .
- V is the volume of the bulb .
- The top of the bulb cd must be at a lower level than mark b .
- a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end); "the bulb of a syringe"
- electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
同義詞：light bulb, lightbulb, incandescent lamp, electric light, electric-light bulb
- a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
- lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb'' is an old term for medulla oblongata); "the medulla oblongata is the most vital part of the brain because it contains centers controlling breathing and heart functioning"
同義詞：medulla oblongata, medulla
- a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop
A bulb is a short stem with fleshy leaves or leaf bases.Bell, A.