- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Ignite the magnesium ribbon using a micro burner .
- Burners sprayed atomized fuel .
- More reliable performance is assured by the alcorn burner design .
- The organic layer in the neck of the flask is aspirated into the atomic absorption burner .
- Gas burners are ignited by a high-voltage spark in a pilot gas stream or by an electrically heated wire .
- an apparatus for burning fuel (or refuse); "a diesel engine is an oil burner"
- the heating elements of a stove or range on which pots and pans are placed for cooking; "the electric range had one large burner and three smaller one"