- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Business failure registered a postwar record this year
- The numerous business failures came on the heels of the economic crisis
- Painful though it may be , it is common and repeatedly the cause of business failure
- For the significant wage income that guarantees worker , the insolvency of our country law pays to the salary when business failure made relevant provision
- One small mistake can lead to chaos . ambiguous speech can be distorted . impatience can lead to business failure . to have good causes and conditions , bear your mistreatment by others
Business failure refers to a company ceasing operations following its inability to make a profit or to bring in enough revenue to cover its expenses. A profitable business can fail if it does not generate adequate cash flow to meet expenses.