- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The meadow disintegrated into butterflies .
- She hovered over it like a butterfly .
- A caterpillar is transformed into a butterfly .
- Butterflies are about early this year .
- The order lepidopteran consists of the butterflies and moths .
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
同義詞：chat up, flirt, dally, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash
- cut and spread open, as in preparation for cooking; "butterflied shrimp"
- flutter like a butterfly