- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Vitamin c is destroyed when overheated .
- It contains vitamin a and vitamin c .
- C is the set of contracted ideas in a .
- The thermometer registered 32 c .
- C is a positive constant, the spring constant .
- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet
- the speed at which light travels in a vacuum; the constancy and universality of the speed of light is recognized by defining it to be exactly 299,792,458 meters per second
同義詞：speed of light, light speed
C (named cee "C" Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993); "cee", op. cit.