1.Civil Aeronautics Board 〔美國〕民用航空局。
2.Citizens' Advice Bureau (英國)市民咨詢處。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Inez climbed into the cab unaided .
- The cab driver thought smugly .
- There were no cabs that day .
- The fiction of the cab had been tacitly abandoned .
- The cab crawled along, and she was in an agony of impatience .
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
同義詞：hack, taxi, taxicab
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- ride in a taxicab
在計算機領域，CAB是微軟視窗自帶的壓縮歸檔，它支援壓縮與數字簽名并在幾種不同的微軟安裝工具中都有應用：Setup API、Device Installer、AdvPack（用于從Internet Explorer安裝ActiveX組件）以及Windows Installer。