- 更多例句： 下一頁
- News of his death was cabled to his family .
- The cables were wrenched from their fastenings .
- The new ship cut her cable and slipped into the water .
- She had fired off the repentant cable .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- a television system that transmits over cables
同義詞：cable television, cable system, cable television service
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
同義詞：line, transmission line
- a telegram sent abroad
同義詞：cablegram, overseas telegram
- television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- a nautical unit of depth
同義詞：cable length, cable''s length