- call: vt. 1.大聲念[說]，喊，叫。 ...
- money: n. 1.貨幣；錢,金錢。 2.財產 ...
- money at call: 短期通知款項; 流動資金; 通知拆放
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Any transaction which occurs in the call money market
- I am wiser than to believe what you call money talks
- Call money market
- Yet these days so - called money - service businesses ( msbs ) are the unacceptable face of high - street finance
- Why nowadays many fathers are not like “ father ” ? for they are lacking of 3 things : significance , self - worth and security . and remember , there is nothing called money
Call money is a short term finance repayable on demand, with maturity period of one day to fifteen days, used for inter bank transactions. Commercial banks have to maintain a minimum cash balance known as cash reserve ratio.