1.(pl. cameras) 【攝影】照相機；電影攝影機；電視攝像機；暗箱；暗房。
2.(pl. camerae ) 【法律】法官室。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- There was a television camera crew on board .
- How many pictures remained on the camera film ?
- Why did you have your back to the camera ?
- He summoned up a sickly smile for camera .
- A portable tv camera focused on him .
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
同義詞：television camera, tv camera
A camera is a device that records images that can be stored directly, transmitted to another location, or both. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies.